Gliderol Roller Shutter Garage Doors
The standard specification for the Gliderol steel continuous curtain roller garage door is as follows:
- • Purpose made curtain roll in chosen plastisol finished colour
- • Galvanised steel side running guides and support brackets
- • Latch lock centrally positioned with 2 rods providing the locking internally
- • Rubber bottom seal on strengthened bottom profile to help seal to floor
- • Selection of fixings and instructions in seperate plastic bag.
Glidermatic GRD - Remote Control Operator
Includes all above plus:
- • Glidermatic GRD Operator unit to mount on left or right hand side
- • Auto reverse system if obstruction is encountered during closing
- • 2 hand held 4 channel radio transmitters
- • Wall mounted control unit with built in courtesy garage light
The Glidermatic GRD remote control operator allows the door to be opened or closed by means of a compact hand transmitter or by a wall mounted control box inside your garage. Either way, this ensures the door opens and closes smoothly and quietly. Noise is reduced as the motor is housed entirely within the roll of the door iving a quiet and smooth performance.
The risk of another handset using the same unique code is eliminated as the transmitter uses a different code from one of two billion after each operation. When operated, an automatic light illuminates your garage for upto five minutes after the motor is activated allowing you to drive into a bright, clear garage.
Thanks to an anti-block mechanism within the operator, the door reverses automatically should the downward movement of the door be restricted.
If your garage has no other external entry point, an external manual release allows access in case of power failure. This is a simple key switch which connects via a cable to a pin on the side of the motor and upon pulling will disengage the motor to allow manual operation of the door.