The Gliderol Series B roller shutter is available up to a maximum width of approximately 16'4" (5000mm) and a maximum height of 16'3" (4900mm).
Built with a highly durable material named the Polyglide™, each door is afforded effortless operation and has been tested to withstand upto 22,000 cycles (based on 3 cycles per day).
Please Note: No handsets are included. Manually operated doors come with central manual locking. If there is no other access, an external manual release will be required (for automated doors only).
The Gliderol Series B roller shutter door is ideal for light industrial/commercial use.
> Spring assisted mechanism
> Weatherseal - Durable weatherseal helps prevent any undesirable material entering your garage.
> Bottom Rail - Constructed in Aluminium, designed to help prevent any intruder entering your garage. Provides security and strength.
> Chain Guide
> Prevents the chain from slipping or releasing from the chain wheel.
Laminate Colour Finishes: Golden Oak
The Glidermatic IGDU is specifically designed for continuous curtain roller doors, supplying more than sufficient force to lift almost any commercial roller door without exerting undue stress on the door. The operator can be factory fitted or retrofitted on site and comes with a fully insulated control box with built in switches and a wall mounted waist high manual override.
Installation Instructions provided with every door.
• Domestic/Residential use - 10 years corrosion free on door panel excludes paint surface rubbing or fading. (Mini Roller door has 1 year total warranty cover).
1 year on the lock and face plate, spring, bottom roller, weatherseal and polyglide, if fitted by an authorised Gliderol Distributor or Gliderol Technician.
3 month warranty on spring tension.
• Industrial/Commercial use - 1 year on the lock and face plate, spring, bottom roller, weatherseal and polyglide, if fitted by an authorised Gliderol Distributor or Gliderol Technician. 3 month warranty on spring tension.
The manufacturer strongly recommends that all Gliderol products be serviced by an authorised Gliderol Distributor or Gliderol Technician every 12 months to ensure longevity of the products’ life. Failure to do this may result in any warranty being invalid. Warranties of 2 years electrical, 5 years tubular motors, 6 years mechanical and 10 years paint finish apply to all Gliderol doors (except Mini Roller
Doors see above). Garage doors should be inspected upon installation and viewed in natural daylight (not direct sunlight) from a standard distance of 3 metres to view their overall appearance. From this distance the door panel should appear free from visible marks or distortion, stains, blemishes, indentations or scuffs.
Only marks visible from a distance of more than 3 metres will be considered under warranty. PRODUCT WARRANTY CONDITIONS
Warranty Conditions 1. Subject to the under mentioned specific limitations and exceptions, the Manufacturer warrants all new doors, motors and electronic components of its
manufacture to be free from defect in workmanship under normal use and service and further warrants all installation carried out by the Manufacturer or by its nominated installers to be free from defects and workmanship its obligations hereunder being limited to making good any such defect PROVIDED THAT notice of any claimed defect in material workmanship in or resulting from installation of any door shall have been given to the Manufacturer within the period from date of installation as prescribed in the schedule hereto.
2. This warranty does not apply to any defect, loss or damage arising or caused directly or indirectly by or as a result of;
(i) Any masonry rendered or other surfaces cracking or collapsing during installation of the door.
(ii) Any defect or deterioration of timber including drying out after installation.
(iii) Any weakening or collapse of the structure to which the doors are affixed occurring any time after installation.
(iv) Any damage to or deterioration in the condition of the doors occurring in transit by customer nominated or appointed carrier or occurring after delivery and prior to installation.
(v) Any defect (including defects in component parts or accessories) rising from or attributable to the failure to carry out normal preventive maintenance or adjustment.
(vi) To any additional defect damage or deterioration arising from or attributable to the operation of the door after it is known to be defective.
(vii) Any door being installed within 800 metres of the sea or other body of water of equivalent or greater salt concentration or in an area subject to industrial fall out.
(viii) Any fault or surge in customer’s electricity supply.
(x) The door striking an immovable object during travel.
(xi) Garage doors should be inspected upon delivery and viewed in natural light (not direct sunlight) from a standard distance of 3 metres to view their overall appearance. From this distance the door panel should appear free from marks or distortion, stains, blemishes, indentations or scuffs. If any marks are only visible within 3 metres they will not be considered under warranty.
3. Items excluded from warranty;
(iv) Sensitivity adjustments
(iiv) Minor factory repairs
4. While Gliderol doors are long lasting and hard wearing under normal conditions this warranty does not extend to inherent defects in steel or other material used in the manufacture. The Manufacturer will however, procure and assign to the customer the benefit of the warranty of the manufacturer of the steel or other material.
5. If Manufacturer has at request of customer procured painting, powder-coating or other surface application to its product this warranty does not extend to such painting, powder-coating or other surface application. For this purpose Manufacturer at all times acts as agent of customer. Manufacturer may as a
service to the customer but without any legal obligation to do so, assist customer to obtain redress in respect of any defect.
6. The Manufacturer reserves the right to touch up on site the paint finish and or pre-painted surfaces on its range of garage doors but no responsibility will be taken for the possibility of any paint rubs, scuffing etc on the internal wash coat finish or external painted surface.
7. Proof of purchase MUST be provided to the manufacturer at time of warranty claim. If proof is not available any warranty may be invalid.
The ordering width is the daylight opening between the guides PLUS 100mm.
The ordering height is the height of the side guide rails NOT including the roller curtain which will vary from 460 - 530mm depending on the door height.
Side room required for installation will vary from 150 - 225mm depending on the height of the door and the mechanism supplied for the chain operation.
We pride ourselves on our customer service and are always happy to help